If you have paid for your appointment and for some reason you need to cancel and cannot rebook your appointment, the amount will be refunded to you within 1 to 5 business days.
If you would like to cancel your appointment, please give at least 24 hour notice so that the slot can be opened and filled by another client who may need an appointment.
Discount Packages are available for purchase. If you would like to gift one of your massages to a friend or family that possible. However, when booking the appointment please make sure you mention that in the remark section.
- Regarding your health
If you have any health conditions that may prevent you from receiving a massage, it is your responsibility to check with your health care physician prior to making your appointment
- Your Privacy
- Please rest assured that all information collected from the intake form and any discussion in the office or during treatment will be confidential and never shared with third parties without written permission from the client.
Code of conduct
- All massage treatments are for therapeutic purposes only. Any inappropriate behavior (drug use, excessive drinking, illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances) will result in immediate termination of the massage session and the client will be charged for the full price of the booked service.
COVID- 19 Protocol and form
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, health history review, as well as sanitation and disinfecting practices. Please read the following.
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Sanitizer your hands (we provide hand sanitizer if you do not have your own)
- Room is properly ventilated
- More time between clients is allotted for cleaning.
- High contact areas will be throughly wiped down before and after each client
- Because of the nature of this job, the 1.5 distance rule is for obvious reasons not possible, so I always wear my mask for every appointment as a precaution. You can choose to do so as well but it is not mandatory.
Precautionary Coronavirus Liability Release Form
I, ____________________________ agree to the following:
I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID- 19 within the last 30 days.
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city outside of our own that is or has been considered a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the last 30 days.
I understand that this business and my massage therapist cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
By signing below I agree to each above statement and release the massage therapist and business from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Your massage therapist of this facility agree that they abide by these same standards and affirm the same. I also affirm that I have improved and expanded my sanitation protocols to more thoroughly fight the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable conditions.
Signature _________________________________________________ Date ____________
By scheduling your appointment you are indicating that you understand and accept these terms and conditions and that you have read and agree to the Covid-19 release/protocol.
If your have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.